Wednesday, January 22, 2014

lunch + items

This week we get out early at 12:30 everyday due to finals, so my dear friend Jamie and I took advantage and biked to Manhattan! We went to Lemonade for lunch, and I honestly believe it's impossible for me to leave this restaurant without white truffle macaroni & cheese. The blueberry mint lemonade is also delicious.
Stopped at American Apparel, one of my favorite stores, if only the prices weren't so insane. We also went to LF, Lulu's, and Free People.

Sweater- Free People Shorts-American Eagle Purse-Marc by Marc Jacobs Sneakers-Converse

Bought a beautiful white mesh bralette and a coffee drink from Pressed (I'm a sucker for juices and can easily justify buying a $6 drink)


Also stopped by Goodwill and picked up this skirt, a bit big but can always be pinned. Too early to think of Halloween?
I've got 9 months to find a blazer! 
My friend Justin also gave me a Lush assortment for Christmas! Such a lovely gift, I rarely buy myself Lush products, but I love love love them. Anyways, if the rest of finals week is half as nice as today I will be extremely content.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment