Sunday, February 2, 2014

cheers 2 da frckn weeknd

WOW. The last three days have been a whirlwind of fun and I am strangely excited for what is yet to come. I've got lots to look forward to Miley Cyrus concert, two three day weekends in a row, my birthday, Childish Gambino concert, Schoolboy Q concert, etc. I spent Friday drinking (strange) juice with Liesl and planning for our Sadie Hawkins dance. The following day was the dance and sadly I have no photos, but we brought a disposable camera along, cannot wait to see how the film turns out. The dance and all the events following were insane and I had a great time. Exactly what I needed. Now Sunday rolled around and after yesterdays' events I decided today would be the perfect day to rest.
Top- Free People Sweater- Anthropologie Leggings- Lululemon
Had this on Saturday, another on Sunday. Truly addicted to breakfast burritos.
Afterwards, my mother and I headed to LF for the 60% off sale, only picked up a pair of dark wash jeans, but I love love love them.

Also walked down to CVS and bought NYLON mag with my favorite Vanessa Hudgens as the cover star. I purchased a simple black striped planner to get my life organized and picked up some developed film.

This weekend I also realized I am subconsciously Blue Ivy Carter, seriously can't stop listening to Glory - Jay-Z ft. Blue Ivy Carter and Blue - Beyonce ft. Blue Ivy Carter


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment