Tuesday, January 7, 2014

san francisco

Recently I flew up to San Francisco to meet up with my friend Clare. 


I spent New Years there, so we dressed up and took some photos on our hotels fire escape (woke up the next morning to a notice saying we would be kicked out of the hotel if we climbed there again) (((whoops)))

And here's one on the streets 
During the trip we also went to a Sharks game and made it on the big screen!
highly HIGHLY recommend Sweet Woodruff Café; the people there are so kind and the food/decor is adorable 

Clare and I ended up there 3 days in a row and the exit sign was always nice to see
Anyways, during the trip I took quite a few Polaroid photos and bought a couple new things
Amoeba San Francisco hoodie, they don't sell this @ the Hollywood location
Beautiful Friday Kahlo socks 

Also purchased this collared crop top from Wasteland, not exactly sure why I was so attracted to it.

I've acquired a lot of lovely bras lately, this being one of my favorites
Beginning to regret not buying this Urban top

Only photo I got of the Golden Gate Bridge, even though we walked across it
And the only photo I got on Haight!

Those are all the photos I took, sometimes I forget to take photos when I'm having so much fun (woah super cheesy) 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment