Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13th

Today was a strangely nice day, started off in a terrible mood begging my mother to let me stay home; which is clearly reflected in my outfit choice


   
Top- Brandy Melville Flannel- Thrifted Leggings- Lululemon also I threw on some old once black, now more of a faded green converse before grumbling out of the car

Luckily we had an early out and I was back in my bed at 12:30 left to think about life n stuff. I was thinking for awhile about body image, fashion, and food. Strange but those topics are always on my mind, anyways I wrote a few new years resolutions during my pondering

FIRST AND FOR MOST
-be more cautious of what food i put on my body and the products i am using
-stop being so lazy. need to wash my face before bed, wear my rubber bands for my braces, moisturize, DRINK MORE WATER etc.

BODY IMAGE
-EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE. I am constantly nip picking and getting worked up over silly things like my weight, when really i just need to become more healthy
-drink water
-once again eat well, get more protein, and expand my normal eating habits
-also in the category of body image i will get into fashion and art later

FASHION
-read more blogs/blog more
-try new things, get out of my comfort zone
-save money for designer pieces i will cherish rather than waste it on things i'll wear once (of course this resolution is allowed to be broke under circumstances of cheap, but cute finds @ forever 21, eBay, etc)
-loan/borrow more from friends

ART
-be more creative in everything i do and wear
-create more art
-get into the art of yoga
-REEEEEAAAAADDDDDDD 
-expand my music taste and attend as many concerts are physically and financially possible

Anyway, sorry for the bit of a rant. Looking forward to the new year, and starting off on a positive note (even though it is already the 13th) feeling extremely motivated, worked out for an hour today, ate a delicious salad, even have a face and hair mask currently on! Listening to The Moon Song by Karen O with the fan blasting, looking forward to 2014 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment